Friday 25 January 2013

Year 8 Trip – Dalat, Vietnam


This is my first ever school trip and it was great. I’ve tried things that I’ve never tried before, like raft building, camping, trekking and abseiling. I was scared at first, especially when we were abseiling. It was really high and I was nervous, but I made it and I can’t describe how happy I was! This is a great trip for it has given me so much experience. - Tue Minh Nguyen

My favourite moment so far has been roasting marshmallows over a warm bonfire till they had a crispy skin and were gooey inside. It was truly delectable, especially after the hardships of physical exercise. The highlight of the trip! - Emily Widjaja

From my point of view, I think that my favourite thing in Dalat is the scenery. Despite foot aches and heavy packs, the scenery was still breathtaking. - Thanh Tran






No comments:

Post a Comment